Join your colleagues in a network specific to the Life Sciences Industry and your areas of interest.
Throughout the year, BOLD will be sponsoring workshops and events. Those that fit the Membership Criteria below are welcome to join growBOLD as a member and receive additional benefits.
Special Offer (through Dec. 2013): All new and renewing members can opt in to receive a free book from Biotech Primer Inc., titled "Biotech Primer: An Insiders Guide to the Science Driving the Biotech and Pharma Industry".
- VP and Directors of HR
- HR Business Partners/Generalists
- OD/Talent Management/Training professionals
- Internal HR Consultants with expertise in OD and experience in the life science industry
- HR staffing and comp or benefits specialists interested in learning more about the OD/Talent side of the business
- Select expert senior consultants in the Life Science Industry that have been referred by members (consultants include less than 10 - 20% of BOLD membership at any time).
What is included in a BOLD membership?
- Discounted rates to BOLD and HR Strategy Forum Workshops and events
- Free attendance to any BOLD Roundtable meeting
- Eligibility to participate in the growBOLD mentorship program where you can sign up to receive 6 months of mentoring
- Password protected access to the growBOLD website including access to information regarding resources, links, presentations, news articles etc.*
- Free job openings posted on the HR Job Board
- Access to the BOLD password protected Linkedin group, which includes a BOLD discussion forum.
*The content on this password protected section of the site contains news, articles, links and slides relevant to HR, OD, Talent Management, Mentorship, etc.. Members will be able to access this information 24/7; whether it's to review the handouts from the last meeting or workshop, or download helpful hints collected by members.
- Internal HR, training, OD and/or talent management professionals in the life sciences industry: biotech, pharma, medical device, diagnostics or tools companies
- HR, training, OD and/or talent management professionals in transition between internal positions
- Senior consultants with life science industry experience referred by BOLD members (a separate consultants application is available upon request; contact info@growBOLD.com)
For prospective members not meeting the above criteria, applications will be reviewed by the Operations Committee prior to acceptance in the group. Applications from HR Consultants working in the industry on a contract basis and/or with extensive experience will be considered.
Membership rates are $200 per person*. There is no company discount. Those people that qualify for membership and are between jobs are welcome to apply for a scholarship by emailing info@growBOLD.com.
*This includes 12 months from the date the membership fee and application is received.
There are two easy steps to become a growBOLD member:
2. Pay the Membership dues:
To pay online using a major credit card click on the Subscribe link below.
To pay by check, make the check payable to growBOLD and mail to: growBOLD, 4200 Park Blvd., PMB#526, Oakland, CA 94602.
BOLD Members and Guests: Professional Code of Ethics
- I will participate in BOLD with integrity and professionalism.
- I will not solicit any member or participant at any BOLD event or use the membership roster at any time for solicitation purposes unless specifically asked by a BOLD member to follow-up with information.
- I will hand out business cards only when asked.
- I will not distribute fliers or promotional materials at any BOLD meetings or events or via email to members unless requested to do so.
- I will not share BOLD member names or contact information without their consent.
- If I have a problem or question with anything related to BOLD or my participation, I will speak with a BOLD leader and/or membership@growBOLD.com in order to find resolution.